This is a setting that tells MTK Hosting how to handle your incoming emails. We recommend using Automatically Detect Configuration, but sometimes we need to change this setting in order to make all emails arrive.
- Go to cPanel and click the MX Entry icon.
- Local Mail Exchanger - Use this if the highest priority MX record points to an IP on this server.
- Backup Mail Exchanger
- Shared: This setting is not compatible with our shared servers; use Automatically Detect Configuration instead.
- Remote Mail Exchanger - Use this if there are no MX records that point to an IP on this server.
- Click the change button and test your email.